Saturday, October 31, 2009

re: Coincidence? on TV

I watch quite a bit of TV. Good and bad, male and female oriented, above and below my intelligence level; I could say that you can't comment on pop culture without experiencing it but that would be only half true.

So I have a couple of questions for TV but go easy on me because I'm exposing my bad habits here. Here's the first edition:

Why can I always call who is going to sleep with whom based almost solely on race? A black woman makes a cameo on a connected show with only one black male = SEXUAL TENSION.

And why do women who are pains in the ass need to be brought down to earth by sex and can only be good at their jobs or relationships and not both? I actually think this is often true, but of both sexes.

Fuck You Private Practice.

Do you have questions for TV? Send them to me c/o TV and I'll make sure it gets them.

UPDATE: here is another question: Why was Tracie Thom on PP? BITCH WAS IN RENT.

No comments: