Thursday, August 7, 2008

re: quote(s) of the moment, or regina spektor will you marry me?

Dear Regina Spektor: Will you marry me?

xoxo,
Maegan

This is not a full review because I don't have time.
And I know that these are lyrics rather than quotes.
And I know that I am probably the last person to find this woman.

But for quotes of the moment (which should be my moment because they are not up to date or relevant) I submit: every lyric of the album Begin to Hope by Regina Spektor.

To wit:

"That Time":
Hey remember the time when I found a human tooth down on Delancey// Hey remember that time we decided to kiss anywhere except the mouth //Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green //Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines //
So cheap and juicy!//tangerines

Seriously though - the entire album.
Wedding plans to follow

xoxo,
Maegan

No comments: