Tuesday, February 24, 2009

re: actual first paid web writing on the web

I can't believe! Of course I've been paid to write before! It wasn't a major corporation but a small one, a not for profit BIA from which I learned a lot.

These profiles, Burnaby Dental, On the Rocks Curling, DeliJohn Market, Urban Seafood, Custodio Photography, Making Memories with Scrapbooking are by yours truly.
They aren't permanent pages so I'll have to get a new strategy for this post soon, were finished ages ago and were posted slightly less ages ago as my pictures had to be re-taken.

Read them, it won't be boring (it probably will be though).

Also, I finished a lot of content for their project pages, and I helped develop that nifty catch phrase/brand "Life as it should be." What I'm saying is, I'm a freaking marketing dynamo.

Anywhere, I learned all about the golden corporate voice writing for this website.

No comments: