Sunday, February 1, 2009

re: a new year (or close enough)

Hello again to all my friends,
I'm glad you came to play.

I'm back.
My goal is to do one a week min, guys.
ONE A WEEK.

You know what would be awesome? Well, I'll tell you then.

Send me a reccomendation for a book, album, movie to review.
Old, new, terrible, amazing, send me a reccomendation (better yet the objet d'art itself) and I'll review it (honestly and without bias). It'll be fun, I'll build some content and you can feel rest assured that you are not the only one appreciating, hating or apprecihating (TM.) le objet.

Also, to be started soon - irrelevant reviews. Reviews of the old (new is overrated you guys). I have a whole book and cd library of stuff I bought years ago but haven't perused in a while or at all.

So I'll be pulling out old faves and never haves and will add their importance to the blogosphere.

Are you excited? Well, you should be.

No comments: